jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

The Strike

If there is one thing that makes me mad about people, especially when they are my close friends, is that they vote to go on a strike and then they don’t even appear, they do it every time to have more time and do their stuff (whatever it is).
I think that the decision is too important to give a shit about it. And I’m sorry about the words I’m using but I’m really pissed off with the attitude of some. This strike and this moment we are living in is crucial! We are directly involved with the decisions taken by the people “governing” us, and we have the right to express ourselves because we live in democracy and it’s our constitutional right to express the discontent or bliss, whatever the situation is.
I really think we have to keep on going with strikes, manifestations, yelling and whatever thing is good for us to show our discontent (except destroying street furniture of course) The guys governing us suck and we have to make sure they know that THEY ARE NOT DOING THEY WORK as it should be.
I hate this topic, it really makes me mad and makes me wanna cry I don’t know…it’s so sad that they are not listening to us…

bye everybody, see you in the next strike!

X

p.s: cheers to miss B ‘cause I saw her in the strike but I was too breathless to say hi! Hahaha I’m sorry for that miss.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario