miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Cuevana...you rock my world!

Cuevana…you rock my world!

Well, thinking on my favorite website is not easy for me… I know I know…I spend hours of my day on internet but I don’t  think I have a website that I need to visit every time (obviously not including Twitter, which for me is kind of addictive) If I had to choose a site that makes me happy on my poor boredom moments , that would be “Cuevana”.  Cuevana is a website where people upload movies, documentaries, TV shows, music gigs or whatever you can imagine you could watch on your Tv.

The good thing of ‘cuevana’ is that you have to pay nothing to watch movies; you can watch them whenever you want and its audio and video quality is very, very good! You can also find Movies or Tv series that haven’t even arrived here in theaters or cable.

The first time I heard about this website was when I was complaining that I couldn’t find a movie, It was no-where on the internet and of course I was not going to rent it or something,  I just needed to watch it immediately! Hahahah so a friend told me about ‘cuevana’ and I was like..ok I’m going to try that one…and my movie was there! In really high quality. I felt so happy… J

Since then I watch movies in cuevana every time I ‘m bored or I want to procrastinate haahah…

here’s the link guys if you wanna visit it: (of course you know it, but anyway...)

http://www.cuevana.tv/

7 comentarios:

  1. I love cuevana too!!!! Is the aweome web site ever :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. god I'm def gonna try it! I am always looking for movies! it sounds like a great option! and even better if they are in a great quality!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. same favourite web site. best ever! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i also love cuevana! i see all my favorites movies and series there! its so useful!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Since I found cuevana I love see movies online or download it. :)

    ResponderEliminar