jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

The World According to Monsanto

Years ago I saw a documentary called “The world according to Monsanto”, directed by Marie-Monique Robin, that shocked me to dead. On Monsanto’s website they are shown as an agriculture company that helps farmers and produces healthier food. I remember that at that time I was really interested into vegetarianism and that stuff and so I used to look for loads of information. And seeing this documentary meant a lot for me, I think it changed my life in a way. Through the years I became vegetarian and a little more conscious about the whole environmental thing (as much as I can of course, I try to do my best) And a few weeks ago, when I heard about Monsanto in Chile, and specially when I heard about a LAW which allows Monsanto to re-sell and manipulate our native seeds to do who knows what with them I found it SICK. How can anybody in their mind think that Monsanto is good? Come on you damn politicians, Monsanto owns 90% of the genetically modified organisms grown on the planet! THEY ARE ALL GENETICALLY MODIFIED, they have been working with chemicals and killing our environment since I don’t remember when, I think over 50 years! If you saw this documentary you would be able to understand how incredibly terrible it is not only for our country but for our planet this evil industry! The politicians really made a mistake on this one, and I really don’t know what are we paying them for if they are doing things without even concerning about the future of us.

Here’s the link so you can watch the doc:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-world-according-to-monsanto/

I promise you will find it amazingly interesting but in a way it contains information that you may not want to know.

Bye everybody, see you next week!

x

4 comentarios:

  1. Yes! they are all genetically modified, and that is very very very bad... and very evil for us....
    I'm shocked!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I kinda agree with u, but I think we cant stop ourselves to investigate this issues. It may be a great solution in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the worst part is that we can´t do enything about this.

    ResponderEliminar