miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

Björk, Santiago. 10/11/2007

Björk has always been my favourite artist. Since i was a child i remember my parents listening to her and me sitting on the floor watching the crazy video of  "Human Behaviour" by the year 1993.

As I grew up, my need of seeing her alive increased more and more, I started collecting all of her albums, till i got 20 CDs and a few more DVDs and then...one day i heard that she was coming to Chile on her "Volta" tour. The day of seeing her alive was finally going to happen! I gather my money and bought the best ticket so i could get so close to her that i could even see her wrinkles...I went to the San Carlos de apoquindo stadium on my own (as no-one wanted pay that stupidly expensive ticket), i sat dawn and i waited until the lights turned off and the show started.

The "Wonderbrass" entered to the scene playing the first chords from "The Anchor Song"...And then Björk appeared singing "I live by the ocean..." i heard her voice and i started crying so bad...since that moment i couldn't stop yelling, singing, jumping, and crying! i was so amazed and happy... that was absolutely the best moment on my life!

Since then no gig has been as good as that one, the only superior thing that could be better than björk is...björk!

The last gig i went to was Faithless on November 12th 2010, it was great to but...Björk is my n°1.

Now i'm just wating to see The Knife or Fever Ray...but i can wait patiently...

See you guys!!

x

1 comentario:

  1. I had heard that Bjork concert was amazing, my cousin was there and he told me that It was a madness. I would have liked were there and enjoy with him.

    See u soon and thanks for the comment.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar