miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Right here. right now

I'm sitting down on the english lab (yes, there's an english lab) which i just discovered today. It's being weird to take english lessons after years. Unfortunately I realized that there was a tiny little problem with my lessons, my level was N°4 and level 4 is being taught on SEMESTER 2! silly girl... So i took N°3 to do not loose the whole and compleeeete semester (as there's no chance at this time to change my choice). Anyway, i was told to write something down and i'm trying to talk about some topic that i like, but it's not easy when you are tired and...whatever, it doesn't matter. The class has been interesting, i met some new people who i never saw before at FAU, so it's being a good start so far.

See u later,

x

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Nicole
    I think you will still benefit from the class. You can always learn something new & help your classmates.
    see you around.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's for sure!! I really enjoyed the class, so i'll be there next wednesday :)

    ResponderEliminar